Cheesy Curry Fried Cabbage
Time: 20 Minutes
Note: We wanted to make this dish so that it only served two people, so we only used about ¼ of the cabbage head. However, if you want to feed more people use the whole cabbage head and double the rest of the ingredients!
· ½ package of Vegtago Cheddar Cheese
· ¼ Cabbage Head- Sliced
· ½ tsp of Cumin Seeds
· 2 Garlic Cloves- minced
· 1 tsp of Paprika
· 1 tsp of Curry powder
· 2 tbsp Olive Oil
· Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Once the cabbage head has been cut. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the cabbage.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes before adding the cumin seeds, paprika, curry powder and add a dash of salt.
4. After approximately 10 minutes, once the cabbage has softened, add our cheddar cheese.
5. Add a dash of salt and pepper! Continue sautéing unit the cheese is thoroughly mixed. Add more cheese if you want it extra cheesy!
6. Serve and enjoy!